Wednesday, September 07, 2005

starting a blogger

Well, I've finally decided to start my own blogger since a lot of other people have one now. I hope to update this once in awhile but I'll probably get lazy and not update it often, but I guess we'll see. I'll still update my picture page, at http://photos.yahoo.com/tdogg158 and maybe update my regular page at www.geocities.com/tdogg158 I think I'll probably also transfer some of my random thoughts postings from my regular website to here as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

hey Tom!

i'm so glad you joined the world of blogging! hopefully we'll be able to read many random thoughts from you ;o)

i'd watch out for Tim though...i'm sure he'll be lurking here quite often...uh oh.................

9:53 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home