Monday, October 03, 2005

PSU football is back

Penn State Football is 5-0 for the first time since 1999 and they have one of the biggest games in years this coming weekend vs. Ohio State. I’m going up to Penn State this weekend, and I can already tell that the atmosphere will probably be similar to many of the big home games they had in the late 90’s. I heard that ESPN Gameday is going to be in State College for the game, which I’m sure hasn’t happened in a long time. The last big game night game I remember at PSU was in 2002 when Penn State beat Nebraska. It was the first big game Michael Robinson had as a freshman, and I remember he scored a couple of touchdowns that game. It will be nice to see him have another big game at a nationally televised night game as a senior. Win or lose against Ohio State, I think PSU is doing a lot better than most people thought, and it's good to seem some excitement about the PSU football team again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

how about that game last night, huh? makes ya glad to be a penn stater! hope you had fun this weekend in the craziness we call PSU. i better not see you on the news for streaking!!!

5:10 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home