Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's day

I'm happy this Valentine's day. Do I have a new year girlfriend you ask. No, I don't. I'm happy this year because unlike last year I can relax, talk to who every I want, do what ever I want on Valentine's day and Valentine's day weekend. Last year I had a girlfriend during Valentine's day and she was very nice, but she kind of drove me nuts during that weekend to be quite honest. There were so many things I was expected to do and just a lot of unnecessary pressure. (Lots of this was due to the excessive commercialization of Valentines's day) Don't get me wrong I prefer to have a girlfriend, but sometime I think I would prefer to have one 364 days of the year and take that one day off:-) Plus as a lot of guys can tell you, sometimes the best time to be single are the weeks before Valentine's day because girls are usually looking for a Valentine much harder then guys are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Hey Tom...Are you saying that we're desperate???! Ha ha! Personally, I think Valentine's Day is overrated. Some people see it as the one day a year they actually have to make an effort to show someone else they care. If you only do that once a year, then what's the point? I think it's much more meaningful to have someone who shows you their true feelings in other ways, when it's not expected. Just my 2 cents.

7:33 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home