Monday, March 06, 2006

Philly vs. State college bars

It seems that recently State College crime has been on the increase with a stabbing at a bar a couple of weeks ago and then another murder of a college student at an apartment. (check out article below) As I thought about it I don't think I've seen a fight in any philly area bar that I've been to in at least a year or so. However, I do remember seeing one in State College during that time. (although it was a fairly minor fight) It seems Philly bars are becoming safer then State College, or at least the bars I go too. I'll be up at PSU next weekend and again for Blue and White weekend in later April. Maybe I should bring a bullet proof vest up for the weekend.

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2006/03/03-01-06tdc/03-01-06dnews-04.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home