Sunday, June 11, 2006

bike race

I went to the pro cycling tour Philadelphia Championship Bike Race earlier today. Although I've lived in the Philly area for over 5 years now, this is the first time I've watched it in person. It was fun to watch and it was a great atmosphere in Manayunk with perfect weather. Its pretty amazing how good those cyclists are. They go up that steep street (a.k.a the Manayunk Wall) multiple times during that race, and I know I couldn't go up that thing even once on my crappy bike. We also did something I usually don't do on sunday afternoons which is partake in some boozing. The bars were pretty packed and there was definitely alot more craziness then you would expect on a Sunday. I'll probably post some pics up at my photo site at some point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Hey, who'd ya go with? Sorry I couldn't make it...sounds like a fun time. I wish I felt better; I would have come along. Definitely post the pics when you can!

5:46 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home