Thursday, July 27, 2006

Vanilla ice coffee from McDonalds

I never consider myself to be one who gets addicted to things easily but I’m really hooked on iced coffee especially the vanilla flavor one from McDonalds. Last year I remember trying iced coffee from Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts and I wasn’t all that impressed with it. Earlier this summer on my way to work I stopped at the McDonalds next to my work because I was tired and needed a little coffee. However, it was hot and humid outside so I didn’t really want a hot drink, so I decided to try the vanilla flavored iced coffee. A month later I’ve probably had it 8-10 times and it’s just hard for me to drink anything but ice coffee when I get to work in the morning. I don’t know if it’s just the vanilla flavor that gets me hooked, but I just love drinking it in the morning. I’m sure as fall hits I probably won’t drink it as much because I'll go back to drinking hot coffee as the weather gets colder, but for now I'm hooked on the ice coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home