Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tupac dead for 10 years

I heard today on the radio that it's the 10 year anniversary of the death of Tupac Shakur. Talk about time going by fast, it seems like just yesterday that he was killed. Maybe it's because he released more songs and albums dead then alive, but still it seems like it wasn't very long ago that I heard about his death. It's weird how sometimes time moves so fast and sometimes it moves slow. For example, I've only been using e-mail and credit cards for 10 years yet it's hard for me to ever remember a time when I didn't use either, but Tupac died before I ever had a credit card. So one point in time 10 years ago (Tupac's death) seems very recent yet another (not having a credit card) seems like so long ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home