Sunday, October 23, 2005

guilty pleasures (Laguna Beach)

Everybody has a guilty pleasure that they may be embarassed of telling other people. Well, my guilty pleasure is a show on MTV called 'Laguna Beach'. http://www.mtv.com/onair/laguna_beach/season2/main.jhtml/

I usually don’t watch reality shows especially based on teenagers. (Although I guess I've watched the Real World here and there over the years, however that is more on 20 somethings.) I never really watched Beverly Hill 90210 or the O.C. However, there is something about that show that I like. Yes, 2 of the hottest girls I have ever seen are on that show (Kristin and LC) and that is a very small part of the reason, but I just like the silly immature drama. I don't know why. I like the opening song by Hillary Duff 'Come Clean' That song fits in perfectly with the opening of that show. "Let's go back Back to the beginningBack to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned 'Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect Trying to fit a square into a circle Was no lieI defy. Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams, Let it wash away my sanity, Cause I wanna feel the thunderI wanna scream Let the rain fall downI'm comimg clean, I'm coming clean"

Basically my TV viewing habits now days are mostly news, sports, occasional random channel flipping and Laguna Beach.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

oh Tom, Tom, Tom...i can't stand that show. i really don't know how you watch that. i mean, i understand that there are many reasons for you to watch (i.e. the girls) but it's just painful. i'd get tired of the overly-liberal use of the words "like" and "Oh my God." You make me very sad, Thomas ;-)

11:09 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home